a pile of cheatin' on the 3-at-a-Time Rule...
Even though 5 days passed up in Michigan with barely an online visit (no email, no web, nuttin), there was NOT an FO in the pile.
There was some dancin going on.
Clockwise WIP: Khaki Ribby Pulli; Chocolat CeCe; Violet MissBB;
Navy Elemental; Navy Nicole...
Ribby Pulli - 5" done: I had hoped to finish the Pulli - am getting very close.
CeCe - 0" done: CeCe forgot to get on the Bus and cried until we all got home...
MissBB - 5+" done: MissBB makes her debut - this was the traveling yarn - hoped to finish a whole sweater in 5 days, right, i was dreaming...
Elemental - 0" done: the nearest canidate for FO status - only too dark to work on in the wild (dog hair anybody?)
Nicole - 1" done: Nicole was too good in Cream not to be done in fabby navy wool/silk (hello Xmas party over a navy lace blouse) but ultimately had to hide from the puppy love too...
Actual SnowFall: 8" ???
[check out my pal Curley's pic]
Actual Knitting: 10" !!!
Watched tons of movies - Pocketful of Miracles, Anne of a Thousand Days, Murder on the Nile, etc etc etc
filled out this meme:
48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Bonne Marie
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Rhett & Scarlett's daughter Bonnie Blue Butler (but my name's pronounced Bahn - go figure!).
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? October 15, after leaving Mommy's house from a visit, right after I RAN OUT OF GAS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes. The experience of learning it from ruler smacking nuns took some of the fun out of its beauty.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Salami, baby.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would! Then I'd borrow all my yarn!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nay - only me blog...
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? YES! I am proud of this. I know not why.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh yes - right after I bought the Brooklyn Bridge with your Visa.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kellogg's Corn Flakes with very cold milk and blueberries.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nien.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think I am, now that you mention it. Wanna arm wrestle?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Butter Pecan.
14. SHOE SIZE? A friendly and common size 8.
5. RED OR PINK? How about Red + Pink = FUSCHIA!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The size of my hips. Boo. :P
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my poor dear Mom so much I ran out of gas two days ago while thinking of her being all alone in the North Woods.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? What kind of Evil Meme is THIS?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue, Aqua, Brown.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A bowl of Rice Chex.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My neighbor practicing guitar (Keith Richards WATCH OUT!)
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Chartruese.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? My favorite perfume: Angel by Thierry Mugler.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My good buddy, know only to y'all as the Smurf.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Gotta be real gotta be EYES.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? YES! Hugs to White Star Sam's!!!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Cosmopolitan
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Don't hate me - is this a sport? NASCAR!!!
29. EYE COLOR? Green
30. HAT SIZE? 22"
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Non - glasses all the way.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Is this food: Snickers Candy Bar
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary Movies
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hmmm. Hugs & Kisses.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? German Chocolate Cake with Pecan Frosting
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Que?
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Que que?
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Devices & Desires by P. D. James
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Don't have one - using a WACOM pen even as we speak
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Johnny Depp in *From Hell*
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Rain on a chilly day heard from under the covers.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Stones
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Annoying co-workers because I actually whistle while I work
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Michigan
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Cribbed from White Star Sam's blog...
Blizzard - so bored you can taste it...
Comments (15) | Permalink
Subscribe in a reader